Reference #100: 21st-Century Talent Spotting
According to research, there are five indicators of potential. They are as follows:
- Motivation: a commitment to succeed in the pursuit of unselfish goals.
- Curiosity: a habit of seeking out new experiences and candid feedback.
- Insight: the ability to gather and understand new information to reveal new possibilities.
- Engagement: the use of logic and emotion to communicate a clear vision and connect with people.
- Determination: the ability to continue in the face of difficult goals and to recover from failure.
Fernández-Aráoz. 21st-Century Talent Spotting, 2014. Reprinted in Reinventing HR, 2019. (86)RSS